From The Heart Companion Services has been providing unparalleled in home care since 2006. From The Heart was founded from the desire to help those who cannot completely help themselves.
Our services are fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
We stand out from the rest simply because we genuinely care for our clients and caregivers and understand that each situation is unique.
* Caregiver Referral Incentive
* Bonus Incentives * $100 sign on bonus
* Paid Training * Direct Deposit available
* Flexible hours * Part time work available
* Work close to home Responsibilities
* Assist with walking and light exercise
* Plan and prepare meals, followed by clean up
* Make beds and change linens, as needed
* Light housekeeping; may incude: dusting, vacuuming and bathrooms
* Assist with laundry * Take out garbage
* Provide medication reminders * Maintain calendar and organize mail
* Engage client in activities * Provide companionship
* Report any significant client changes to the agency office
* Provide personal care & personal assistance
* Run errands * Escort client to appointments
Qualifications * Requires a 2 Step TB Test (yearly TB screening every year thereafter)
* Partcipiate in forty hours of training that include: HIPPA, Universal Precautions and Body Mechanics
* Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
* Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with physical capability to perform job-related duties
* Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation every single day
* Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
* Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends
* Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment (minimum of 1 year)
* Willingness to enforce to health and safety standards
* Supportive and compassionate
* High School Diploma or equivalent/Experience as a Caregiver, CNA or HHA, or completion of a CNA Program
* Take pride in providing high quality care
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, PA (15202)