Family-owned since 1947, Royal Automotive Group (Audi, VW, Volvo, Mazda) is driven by a passion for people - most importantly, our employees.
With continuous training and development, our employees are constantly being promoted within the ranks moving our company forward as we grow and expand.
Our new, updated facilities and showrooms located in beautiful downtown San Francisco is home to repeat customers creating large volume in both Sales and Service.
The Sales manager will be responsible for achieving maximum profitability of sales department while focusing on customer retention.
To achieve this, they must effectively manage sales personnel; have a strong knowledge of the market, and an in-depth understanding of all sales departments' financial data.
Job Duties Include:
* Desking deals, closing deals and overcoming objections
* Create action plan and effectively manage sales staff -Identify coaching needs and promote training opportunities
* Assisting individual salespeople in setting aggressive, yet realistic monthly sales goals
* Tracking all customers and making sure all leads are logged along with effective follow up for all potential buyers by monitoring a prospecting and sales CRM system
* Set an example of professionalism through actions
* Ensure that all sales people meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, ups, and closes
* Work closely with sales team on enforcement of proper selling methods
* Set objectives for achieving sales and gross profits.
Leading weekly sales meetings and conducting sales training.
* Reviewing inventory daily to ensure the proper mix of stock for maximum turnover efficiency
Qualifications & Job Requirements: * Minimum 2 year auto sales manager experience required
* Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals
* Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation/closing skills -Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
* Strong written and communication skills
* Consistent and stable work history * Valid driver's license and clean driving record
What We Offer: * Competitive Compensation
* 5 Day Work Week * Paid Vacation
* 401K * Vision / Dental / Health Insurance
* Bonus Incentives * Paid Training
* Tuition Reimbursement for ASE Certification
* Paid Uniforms * Newly Renovated Service Center
* Great Culture * Promote From Within - Advancement into Management opportunities!
Location/Region: San Francisco, CA (94103)