JOIN OUR TROPICAL PARADISE CENTER IN KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
- Air fare provided
- Accommodation provided
- Competitive stipend
- Health insurance
- 20 days paid leave
- Completion bonus
- Work in a friendly and supportive environment with other motivated faculty members.
- Support students in an effective 1-to-1 learning approach.
- B.A. / B.S.
- Teaching credential is required (TEFL, CELTA, TESL are accepted)
- Major in Math, Sciences, Economics, Education and other related majors
- 3 years working experience
- Ambition and readiness to change the world
- Passion for education and instruction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Teach a range of student sessions based on qualifications and experience including Standardized Test Prep, Traditional Academic Subjects, and Executive Functioning Curriculum
- Prepare weekly, customized lesson plans, and long-term plans for every student
- Provide weekly and quarterly reports on students’ progress
- Prepare to give updates on students, and discuss questions or concerns
Become a part of Axiom Learning's mission to change education.
At Axiom Learning, we work with kids of all ages and profiles to help them master and excel in their academic subjects. In particular, Axiom not only supports our students academically, we also coach our kids in Executive Functioning skills like time management, organization, and avoiding procrastination. Axiom also understands that every child has a unique learning profile and distinct academic and socio-emotional needs. As such, our curriculum is customized for each of our students to help bolster their learning goals. From textbook to the real world, whether for extra support or looking for more challenge, Axiom Learning offers effective educational instruction.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
*Candidates moving on to first round interviews will be asked to prepare a 10 minute lesson on the subject of their choosing.
Axiom Learning believes that our future is too important to leave to chance. We are an innovative, early stage company; a hub for smart, idealistic people transforming the future of learning by integrating science and evidence to develop the best tools to actualize each child. Our customized, 1-on-1 instruction is designed to empower students of various ages to find happiness and success in all aspects of their lives. We are growing rapidly and looking for the most passionate team members to join us to design and apply creative lesson plans in traditional and non-traditional subjects, while also supporting unique learners.
Location/Region: San Francisco, CA