POSITION: Concrete Mixer Driver
LOCATION: Various Locations
POSTING CLOSES: Undetermined
HOURLY RANGE: (Disclaimer: Our hourly wage range for a concrete mixer driver is $22.00 to $26.00 per hour.)
POSITION SUMMARY: Assume responsibility for the proper operation and maintenance of company
- Deliver concrete to each job within the specification as instructed on the delivery ticket.
- Change flat tires, keep the mixer clean, and use of reclaimer and washout facilities.
- Maintain a commercial driver’s license (CDL) and Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Medical Card.
- One year of mixer driving experience or equivalent with a good safety record.
- Attention and commitment to safety.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Ability to follow instructions and work long hours.
- Able to lift at least 65 pounds and knowledge of DOT compliance.
Apply on-line at genevarock.com/careers/ and include a RESUME with application.
The successful candidate must be safety conscious with a record of working safely in the workplace.
*Current employees are required to speak with their immediate manager before applying for any open positions.
Geneva Rock Products, Inc. is an “Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / PWDNET” Employer.
**This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice. **
Location/Region: Salt Lake City, UT (84103)