Overview: Capstone Nutrition is a world-class manufacturer of dietary supplements, specializing in the production of capsules, tablets and powders. We are currently looking for hard working and dependable individuals to join our team.
Machine Operators will be responsible to properly operate the machines on the production lines according to written instruction and in compliance with cGMPs and SOPs.
Machine Operators will perform a variety of tasks that include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintaining thorough knowledge of all processes related to the equipment, including: equipment cleanliness, machinery setup, product verification (before, during, and after product run)
- Verify that proper documentation is completed accurately, timely, and properly filed
- Accurate and timely recording of materials received, process parameters, product produced, scrap, and excess on specified documents.
- Accountable for the quality of product made.
- Proper use and care of equipment and materials issued to work area.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to improve the current processes.
- Willingness to grow, develop and learn what it takes to be successful, but also willing to share with others what it takes to be successful.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the manufacturing areas and equipment.
- All other duties as assigned and needed.
- Able to comprehend and act on detail written work instruction.
- Ability to follow all forms of instructions and directions, particularly work orders, safety, and company policies.
- Must follow all SOP’s and cGMP requirements.
- Must wear personnel protective equipment as needed.
- Must follow all safety and company policies on a daily basis.
- Must be able to understand, speak, read and write in English in order to perform the essential functions of the job as they relate to comprehension of laws, regulations, standards, documents and other internal and external communications
- Must be able to understand gram and kilo scales.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure.
- Ability to lift, twist, crawl, reach, grab, bend, stoop, climb, or perform similar activities as needed and stand for long periods.
- Able to lift 30 pounds repeatedly, 50 pounds frequently and 75 + pounds with assistance, on a daily basis.
- Flexibility required based on the production schedule (occasional overtime and weekend work)
- The operator is required to understand and uphold high quality standards.
- Subject to normal warehouse and production environment.
- Subject to high noise levels where hearing protection is required and all personnel protective equipment is required.
- Subject to atmospheric conditions, such as fumes, odors, powders, dust and other particles.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Salary is dependent upon experience and internal and external salary conditions. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
Location/Region: Ogden, UT