Now Hiring Insurance Sales Agents
The Sales Agent accepts incoming calls from prospective customers, assesses customer needs, identifies products/services made available by carrier partners and finalizes sale of products/services to the customer. This role must ensure sales and service decisions/offerings comply with carrier, sales center, and state regulatory requirements.
- Sells insurance and provides customer service through effective use of: Telephone, internet, and email.
- Exercises responsive and timely follow-up to customer inquiries in an effort to finalize and/or preserve sells.
- Recommends solutions and provides product options to meet customer needs, including increased coverage and combinations.
- Provides explanation on quotes.
- Demonstrates knowledge on specific carrier guidelines.
- Remains current on product offerings, enhancements, and/or changes/modifications.
- Maintains state licensing requirements, keeps abreast of regulatory changes and requirements.
- Pass and/or maintain required state licensing and carrier appointments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Sales skills with demonstrated ability to overcome objections and close-preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, multi-task, collaborate and use of sound judgment in decision making.
- Ability to provide professional and winning customer service.
- Successfully complete all product and/or skill-enhancement training.
- Demonstrated proficiency of MS Office products, internet, and other related computer applications.
- High school diploma/GED
- College degree – preferred
- Property and Casualty license (issued by the state of CA/TN/UT) - preferred
- 1 or more years of solid work experience – sales preferred
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of the job. Must be able to operate a PC, other relevant office tools/equipment, sit for extended periods, and/or occasionally stand for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Your New Career Is Waiting!
Apply online at answerfinancial.com/careers
About this company
Answer Financial, through its agencies Insurance Answer Center and Right Answer Insurance, is one of the largest independent personal lines agency operations in the nation, providing auto and home insurance policies directly to consumers and through a broad network of marketing partners. Answer Financial serves the growing segment of self-directed consumers searching for the best way to save money on insurance by providing one easy place to Shop, Compare, and Buy Insurance. By leveraging technology and partnerships with top-rated insurers including sister company, Esurance, Answer Financial can provide real-time comparison rates for virtually every consumer. Customers can purchase online or over the phone with the guidance of an insurance expert. Answer Financial is a member of the Allstate family of companies.