Certified/Registered Medical Assistant
When it comes to working in healthcare, the grass isn't greener - it's Tan-ner! With so many choices of
places to work, why not be part of the clinic with a 110-year tradition of caring for our patients and our
employees. Tanner Clinic hires kind, warm, positive individuals whose very nature is service-oriented and who enjoy working with people in a professional atmosphere.
Certified/Registered Medical Assistant needed for multi-specialty health care clinics in Davis County, Utah. Full-Time and Part-Time positions available.
- Ensure proper patient satisfaction by attending to their medical needs as determined by the attending physician.
- Perform vital signs and obtain patient medical histories.
- Obtain prior authorizations for prescriptions and procedures.
- Fulfill prescription requests.
- Maintain strict patient, computer, and company confidentiality.
- Must have graduated from Medical Assistant schooling. Preference will be given to graduates of accredited programs.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with patients, physicians, and staff.
- Must be capable of handling multiple tasks effectively and able to maintain a professional demeanor during stressful situations.
- Demonstrate compassion and understanding for the patient and caring parties.
- Possess pleasant and effective written, verbal, and telephone communication skills.
- Knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT coding.
- Basic computer knowledge.
Please apply online at www.tannerclinic.com
Location/Region: Layton, UT (84041)