Inside Sales Representative
MarketStar helps brands differentiate themselves by creating innovative, memorable, and sales-
focused relationship experiences.
We successfully represent world-class brands (such as Pinterest, Dropbox, Samsung, Pandora
just to name a few) by selling and marketing their products and solutions to end-users and
partners. We do this through experienced inside and outside sales teams. Consistent delivery of
exceptional sales results for our clients has kept them coming back for the last 30 years
Are you an engaging sales professional who enjoys interacting online?
Do you have a passion for selling solutions that enable customers to work smarter?
If so, you may be just the person we are looking for! We are currently looking for passionate,
engaging individuals to join our team of Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs). As an Inside Sales Representative, you will build influential relationships with potential customers via web chat, phone, and email. Your primary focus will be to educate customers on the value proposition of our client’s products and service offerings and, ultimately, increase sales. This will be done via inbound telephone calls and also while handling multiple chat sessions simultaneously in a prompt, professional and friendly manner, while delivering an exceptional customer experience.
This sales position offers base pay plus the opportunity to receive a bonus based on the
achievement of assigned goals. Advance your career in technology sales with a leader in the
Responsibilities & Attributes for Success
- Respond to customer’s requests for sales and service via telephone, email and simultaneous, live online chat
- Ensure delivery of an exceptional customer experience by responding in a prompt, professional and friendly manner at all times
- Engage in solutions-based business-level conversations to influence customers and, ultimately, close sales
- Serve as product and service advocate for the client; build interest and awareness of client’s value proposition
- Nurture leads and profile customers for possible sales opportunities
- Achieve established sales goals and objectives
- Log and track all relevant activities in assigned sales tool
What’s required to be considered:
- Minimum one year of telesales or B2B sales experience required
- Previous web chat experience preferred in a work related environment
- Online marketing and advertising experience highly preferred
- Excellent sales skills with proven ability to meet sales goals; direct sales experience preferred
- Self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional; able to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment
Apply today: www.marketstarCareers.com
Location/Region: Ogden, UT (84404)