Making a Social Impact by Preparing Young Adults for Today's Job Market Since 1981, MTC has provided education and training to hundreds of thousands of young people preparing them to find quality jobs and become contributing members of their communities. This training is provided through the U.S. Department of Labor's Job Corps program. MTC is the largest operator of Job Corps providing training at 23 centers in 17 states and the District of Columbia.
Benefits: MTC offers an excellent benefits package: three weeks paid vacation, two weeks paid sick leave and eleven paid holidays for full time employees and pro-rated for part time employees who work at least 20 hours per week; Fidelity 401K Plan with fully vested company match; medical and dental insurance (MTC pays approximately 75% of the premium for employees and dependents); company paid life, AD&D and long-term disability insurance and an employee assistance program for employees and their immediate family.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, Paid Holidays, Day Shift, No Weekends
The Clearfield Job Corps Center is looking for a full-time RN to work in our Wellness Services department. RN's will report to the Sr. Registered Nurse and performs duties concerned with the care of the sick and injured, prevention of illness, and promotion of good health in compliance with government and management directives.
1. Render first aid treatment and assist physician in treating serious accidents or illness.
2. Treat minor injuries and illnesses according to doctor's instructions and maintain student health records.
3. Cleanse and dress wounds, operate emergency equipment and provide follow-up nursing cars as required.
4. Prepare and administer specified medications and drugs and assist in developing programs to prevent or control diseases and accidents.
5. Monitor students restricted to the infirmary.
6. Perform routine lab tests in accordance with approved standards.
7. Triage, assess chief complaints, take vital signs, do appropriate charting and assist with chart review duties and with patient care.
8. Assist M.D or mid-level health care provider with needed.
Completion of a registered nurse program with a valid, unrestricted Utah RN license. Excellent written and verbal communications skills and computer proficiency required. Valid Utah driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
About this company
Location/Region: Clearfield, UT (84015)