Enterprise Systems Administrator
1Prospect Technologies, LLC is seeking a qualified candidate to work as an Enterprise Systems Administrator providing services on both NIPRNET and SIPRNET. The team will support the NEC in improving functionality and overall delivery of end-to-end IT services. They will also implement and maintain these services within the STIG s and RMF.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer the OS in virtual or physical production platforms
- Ensure that servers/services meet mission critical and disaster recovery requirements
- Perform, system administration tasks including security updates, OS fixes and patches, and Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) compliance on a variety of Operating Systems
- Install/configure operating systems on servers hosting VMWare virtual servers
- Respond to and resolve system failures caused by software and hardware deficiencies
- Coordinate the backup and restoration of production
- Develop processing logic and sequence and initiate corrective action to recover/restore data and return system back to normal operations.
- Monitor automated systems and storage to anticipate problems, project trends and identify unusual patterns and report results to the proper areas
- Maintain security procedures/upgrades/updates
- Maintain expertise with relevant systems
- Provide and implement customization recommendations to meet various needs
- Complete work orders/trouble tickets assigned throughout Remedy ticketing system
- Perform security remediation, DISA Gold Platinum, STIG requirements, and system backups
- Monitor and maintain appropriate Information Assurance controls and ensure Operational Security requirements are in accordance with established performance standards
- Update Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) patches and ensure required
- Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) are applied to servers
- Design, test, and implement upgrades and enhancements to existing environment
- Perform Baseline Services of Systems Administration based on latest releases
- Build and distribute software package pushes to update/ patch enterprise and user systems
- Manage SQL databases/ generate SQL queries to extract data
- Resolve operational, equipment and/or software issues; establish, and maintain Active
- Directory user accounts to include setting required parameters per established guidelines.
- Deploy images for Desktop Operating Systems both NIPRNET and SIPRNET.
- Draft and maintain Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents for the functional category.
- Install, deploy, upgrade, set accounts, and troubleshoot to resolution without supervision,
- image PCs, laptops, Tablets and resolve hardware and software issues related to personal computers.
- Perform imaging on new and transferred computers and re-imaging existing computers if required to resolve trouble
- Ensure installed software has proper documentation/licensing prior to installation onto customer work stations
- Perform maintenance on computers, printers and other Automatic Data Processing (ADP) equipment.
- Remove hard drives from devices to be turned-in and provide hard drives to hand-receipt holder for proper disposal
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess an active Secret Security Clearance
- Must have at least one of the following IAT-III certification: CA SP CE, CCNP Security,
- CISA, CISSP (or associate), GCED, GCIH
- Must possess and maintain the following: Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
- (MCSA), Windows Server 2012 and CompTIA Linux+
- Thorough knowledge of SCCM and SCOM product suite, PS Exec, Microsoft SQL
- Server, and 2012R2 and 2012R2 Enterprise and Standard Editions.
- A solid understanding of server administration and Network Management protocols/services both NIPRNET and SIPRNET
- Excellent customer service skills; project a positive image and professional manner at all times; ability to work within the confines of a set time schedule.
- Knowledge and experience communicating Enterprise Systems concepts to technical and non-technical personnel; ability to develop technical documents and produce system design documentation.
- Ability to work within time constraints and handle multiple tasking at once.
1Prospect Technologies, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to
be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Location/Region: Salt Lake City, UT 84107