SOFTWARE ENGINEER 4
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry. If you are looking for a growing career come be part of WEX today!
Analyze, design, debug, and modify software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, cloud-based or Internet-related computer programs. Code may be used in commercial or end user apps, such as materials management, financial management, HRIS, mobile apps or desktop applications products. Using current programming language and technologies,write code, complete programming, and perform testing and debugging of applications. Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Software Engineer (Apps) 4 will develop and support innovative customer-facing and internal solutions for WEX. More specifically, the Software Engineer (Apps) 4 will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and implementing Oracle EBS application software utilizing SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle database (12c/11g/10g/9i/8i); creating technical designs, providing estimates and task breakdowns; designing, coding, testing, and documenting programs based on technical configurations; performing unit and functional testing and providing support to QA team; support and troubleshoot apps for new systems and changes; and documenting Oracle EBS customizations (RICEW) using App Implementation Methodology (AIM).
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or a related field and 5 years of experience in Oracle EBS that includes 2 years of experience interfacing and billing high volumes of transactions into Oracle EBS and heavy customization of AR module
- Masters degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or a related field and 3 years of experience in Oracle EBS that includes:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess and demonstrate strong a customer centric focus.
- End to end development experience is required
- Successfully complete a background investigation.
job requisition 18000103
Location/Region: Ogden, UT (84403)