Northbrook Toyota has served the greater Chicagoland and Northbrook, IL area for over 40 years by providing a great product with a unique approach to customer service.
Northbrook Toyota is focused on creating an amazing work environment for our employees because we realize that they are our greatest asset!
Over the years our employees have helped us become the proud recipients of a range of awards and exclusive benchmarks.
* Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Competitively paid training
* Paid Vacation/Personal Days
* Opportunity for career growth
* Consulting with customers to determine their wants and needs in a new or used vehicle
* Conducting walk-arounds with customers and demonstrating automobile features
* Ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork
* Conducting price negotiations on vehicles
* Demonstrating an understanding that business is built on excellent customer satisfaction and being committed to providing first-rate customer service
* Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships to ensure repeat business
* Maintaining an excellent knowledge of new products, features and accessories available, and explaining their benefits to customers
* Attending product and sales training courses paid for and provided by the dealership at no cost to you
* Complying with all company policies, procedures and safety standards
* Strong ability to initiate, establish, and nurture meaningful relationships with customers.
* Detail-orientated, precise organization, and exceptional follow-up.
* Experience working on a performance based compensation structure.
* Previous auto or sales experience preferred.
Location/Region: Libertyville, IL (60048)