Box Elder, Utah Manufacturing Plant
Is hiring an Occupational Health Nurse Manager
Do you have a passion for promoting, maintaining and restoring the physical and psycho-social well-being of the employee to improve their optimal performance? As the Occupational Health Nurse, your primary responsibility will be providing comprehensive health and wellness services to the employees of the plant in alignment with established Global Medical Priorities, Health System Key Elements and Corporate Function Human Resources objectives, goals, strategies and measures.
At this job site, you will play a key role in collaborating with other team members to provide site health and safety needs for the plant. You will support site assessment audits, site risk analysis and occupational health management plan to support the health services. In addition, you will own delivering comprehensive nursing care including: prompt medical emergency response, prevention, treatment and follow-up for occupational injuries/illnesses, referrals and medications. Your position will handle a budget and own systems responsibilities. You will have the unique opportunity to be
part of starting up a manufacturing plant, its culture, and enabling the business through the many health services strategies and systems.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct return to work assessments and fitness for duty evaluations.
- Conduct new hire post-offer health questionnaire review, physicals, and medical clearance.
- Lead Plant Physician and Nurse’s schedule and activities in accordance with the business needs
- Develop, interpret and administer medical testing programs such as Hearing
- Tests, and Respirator Physicals which include Pulmonary Function Tests.
- Ensure compliance with health aspects and medical testing requirements of
- TSCA, SARA, OSHA, NIOSH, P&G Medical, and Industrial Health & Safety standards
- Attain/maintain current knowledge of the site risks/hazards including chemical, biological and physical and participate in weekly reviews and overall risk assessments
- Provide Health Coaching that optimizes the employee's health and well-being by conducting screening tests, counseling, and follow-up.
- Flow to the work in HR for the site and be part of the overall HR team
- Proactively work on a vibrant living culture, enable people’s health and productivity, and build systemic processes that drive overall morale and site culture.
- B.S. Nursing Degree
- COHN or COHN-S
- NIOSH approved Spirometry and CAOHC approved Audiometry
- Occupational Health, Employee Health, or Emergency Department
- Adult CPR/AED
- Knowledge of State and Federal Laws and Regulations
Just so you know:
• Ability to attend meetings, trainings and conferences that may require travel.
Must be able to flow to the work and be flexible to meet the needs of the business with occasional work off shifts.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific
business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular
qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law. Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Apply Online at: https://www.pgcareers.com/
- Click Search Opportunities
- Enter Job #MFG00005917 in keyword search field
- Click Search
Questions about the online application process may be directed to Human Resources at 435-279-1204.
Excellent salary and benefit package.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Ogden, UT (84405)