Our Client in Clinton, SC has an IMMEDIATE opening for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic.
This is a DIRECT HIRE position on 3rd SHIFT (Monday-Friday, 12:00am-8:00am)
*work week runs from 11:45pm Sunday to 8:00am Friday
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION requirements:
- Minimum of 5-years experience in equipment troubleshooting
and repairs, plus successfully passing the Company's Mechanic Test
- 2 years of high school vocational training in a related
field and 2 years of maintenance experience
- A minimum of 50 college credit hours in a related field and
preferably with maintenance experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Must provide necessary tools to perform the job
- Mechanical Systems (Bearings, Sprockets, Chains, Belts, etc.)
- Mechanical power transmission including alignments, gearboxes, etc.
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems
- Operation of Lathe, Milling Machine, etc.
- Tig, Mig, & Stick Welding, Oxygen & Acetylene Units
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS:
- Preventive Maintenance
- Compressed Air Systems & Supporting Equipment
- HVAC Systems (Chillers, Air Washers, Package Units, etc.)
- Hot Oil / Steam Boilers & Systems
- Pipe Fitting
- Equipment installation/assembly
- Vibration analysis
- Understanding basic Electrical system
* Directly reports to Maintenance Team Leader
Spherion Staffing.......we're locally owned and nationally supported! We understand the importance of hiring the best talent. The right resource can transform the business environment. Founded on 70 years of workforce expertise, our goal is to match the right talent with the right client. Connecting candidates with a fulfilling career opportunity enables them to live the life they love!