The Route Service Representative is responsible for loading all linen carts on the trucks/trailers and delivering the product to customers in a timely manner. The Route Service Representative must ensure timely delivery of clean linen, maintaining a clean and organized storage area and ensuring the customer has enough linen for daily needs. A full inventory of each customer must be completed, documented and records maintained on a regular basis at the direction of the Service Manager.
· Loads all linen carts on the trucks and trailers in the correct order and makes sure they are properly identified by hospital.
· Delivers the product to customers in a timely manner.
· Performs a daily visual inspection of the carts and truck to ensure proper loading and safety.
· Responsible for loading the correct number of empty carts back onto trucks and trailers after the delivery.
· Required to maintain a professional appearance and have the ability to communicate with the customer.
· Properly maintain required daily and weekly paperwork.
· Ensure vehicle is clean and well organized
· Follow all safety rules and guidelines
· Arrive and be prepared to begin work on time
· Effectively communicate important information to co-workers and/or supervisors
· Ability to work overtime as needed
· All other duties assigned by supervisory personnel
HandCraft Services was founded by John A. Nichols in 1969. His small dry cleaning business was built on the philosophy of always going the extra mile, one customer at a time. His formula for success started with twenty-two years of experience and a devotion to quality and customer service. As a result of his commitment, Handcraft has continued its history of superior customer service and long-term customer relations. Today, more than three decades later, the family business continues to grow. HandCraft has grown from a one-location operation to a multifaceted company. With state of the art tunnel washing systems, HandCraft continues to set the pace as the regions finest cleaning and laundering company.
HandCraft Services is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
HandCraft Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)