Therapeutic Resources is the PT owned and operated Speech Language Pathologist Travel staffing company you can TRUST to give you honest facts, advice and to help you source your next Speech Language Pathologist job in Sitka, AK.
Therapeutic Resources has hundreds of new Speech Language Pathologist jobs coming in daily. Let us know what you are looking for and we will be happy to roll up our sleeves and do a custom search for you. Give us a call and ask any questions regarding Speech Language Pathologist licensing in AK, job details, housing and pay rates for our therapists!
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)- Acute- Sitka, AK
Speech Language Pathologist Travel job opening in a Acute setting, located in Sitka, AK. Working side by side with our local Sitka clients.
Details: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Travel
Job Requirements: AK Speech Language Pathologist License, Acute experience preferred.
Salary Information: Highly Competitive Wage and stipend for out of area Speech Language Pathologists.
Job Description: Acute
Therapeutic Resources Benefits: Group Medical Plan for full time travel and per diem Speech Language Pathologists, travel and licensure reimbursement may be applicable.
Contact at Therapeutic Resources: Joy King, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Joy King for specific details about this job to include, pay range, Client information, hours, cancellation terms, etc.
Why choose Therapeutic Resources for your travel company?
- Local recognition and contracts throughout AK, to include Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Ketchikan, Homer, Sitka, Wasilla and Kodiak, . Owned and operated by a Physical Therapist. A family owned business.
- Local contracts with Sitka, AK Hospitals.
- First call and leading provider for local Sitka Health Care Facilities, since 2000.
- Seasoned and knowledgeable recruiters who have been working in the Sitka, AK rehab staffing business for over 12 years.
- An outstanding reputation, great customer service, personal touch and a low pressure approach.
- Low overhead, resulting in higher pay packages to each Speech Language Pathologist.
- A small company culture of honesty, integrity and longevity. We aren't out to make just a single placement. Our goal is to make the best match possible for each therapist based on their skill set and goals.
Therapeutic Resources is happy to announce that Raelene Baum and Holly Beckwith (formerly with PT On Call and OT On Call) have joined our staff. Raelene Baum and Holly Beckwith have over 20 years of combined experience through their time at PT On Call and OT On Call staffing medical facilities throughout Portland, Seattle, Spokane and throughout Oregon and Washington.
Therapeutic Resources, Inc.
Physical Therapist Owned and Operated