Brad Cole Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.*
To fuel and maintain proper lubrication of designated moving parts on Mobile Equipment. This job position interfaces, on daily basis, with the rest of the operation at assigned location. The employee holding this job must perform the work activities in a correct, accurate, and timely fashion.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Position may involve performing other duties as required, which may not be mentioned below. Specific functions may change from time to time.
- Maintain adequate supply of fuel, lubricants and cleaning equipment and supplies on Fuel/Lube Truck
- Maintain proper lubrication of designated moving parts on all mobile equipment as described in the OEM Lubrication Guidelines in the Fuel/Lube Truck.
- Be responsible for maintenance and storage of tools.
- Be responsible for safe operation of Fuel/Lube Truck.
- Be responsible for required documentation (daily log sheets) and notification of needed repairs to the site manager.
- Maintain Good Housekeeping practices.
- Communicate clearly, listen and understand information through spoken words and sentences to ensure full comprehension of job duties, safety regulations, and other situations that may require an immediate response.
- Work occasional weekend, holiday, and/or overtime.
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or upper management.
- Obtain/Maintain a Class B CDL with Hazmat endorsement.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
- Demonstrate informative and professional assistance when working with vendors, customers and co-workers.
- Act independently and originate new procedures and new approaches to problems.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain initiative to preserve the flow of work.
- Be able to handle multiple tasks with commitment to deadlines.
- Complete projects and/or reports in accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain Company information in a confidential manner.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Display professional appearance, warm demeanor and positive attitude.
- Be a motivated self-starter.
- Work independently and to be accurate, efficient and organized.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Work under pressure with time constraints in a changing environment.
- Perform frequent gross body movement such as bending, lifting (up to 75lbs), twisting, standing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, handling materials and moving around hazardous sites.
- Display Eye to Hand coordination; depth perception required.
- Manipulate small parts with hands.
- Work in outdoor weather conditions included but not limited to extreme temperatures, rain, sleet, snow, heat, and wet/humid conditions.
- Be exposed to fumes, airborne particles, toxic chemicals, and risk of electrical shock.
- Must be willing to wear safety protective gear as required at all times.
- Concentrate in noisy setting around large construction vehicles.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS
- This position requires working in the internal and external environment.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- Have mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Previous work-related skill, knowledge and/or experience are required.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Location/Region: Charlotte, NC