Brad Cole Construction is a Georgia based Heavy Civil Construction and Sitework expert that currently has projects throughout the state of GA, AL, MS and SC, and Southeastern region. This job will be mainly located at our Corporate Office in Carrollton, GA. Some travel may be required.
The Scheduler is responsible for coordinating with the project manager to develop and maintain cost loaded schedules for each project under contract. Scheduler will be responsible for updating schedules on a weekly basis and meeting with each project team to discuss upcoming deadlines and planned work. Position reports to the project manager. Master Scheduler shall also be responsible for working with the Estimating/Pre-Construction department in preparing initial project schedules for specific estimates prior to bid submission.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop/maintain cost loaded, and resource loaded, schedules, in Primavera P6 for each project
- Responsible to update schedules weekly
- Meet with project managers/production team on a weekly basis to develop 2-week look ahead
- Work directly with estimating in preparing schedules for major bids prior to bid due dates
- Develop, establish, and maintain all phases of the planning & scheduling effort for all projects
- Produce planning & scheduling deliverables including preparation of schedules, tracking of actual work against schedules, performing variance analysis studies, updating of weekly schedule
- Complete, forecasting, and reporting this information to Project Management Team
- Performance of project control duties will be conducted utilizing Primavera scheduling software P5 and/or P6
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Scheduler
- Experience on heavy civil projects required
- Experience with USACE projects preferred
- Ability to read plans and specifications required
- BS degree in Construction Management or Engineering
- 5 + years planning & scheduling experience in engineering and construction management using PRIMAVERA software
- Extensive computer experience (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Good communication (oral and writing) skills
- Good "working-knowledge" of building and civil construction planning
Company offers competitive salary.
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA