At Luxor, we create an innovative and forward thinking culture that our employees love, and our products reflect this. As a manufacturer of innovative workspace product solutions that are sold to the commercial, educational, industrial and other end markets, we are constantly developing functional products that are value priced. Under our Stand Up Desk Store brand, we create workspace furniture solutions that nurture a healthy and collaborative work environment.
GENERAL PURPOSE: The Creative Assistant’s role is to perform daily activities to support the Photographer & Photo Editing Associate in executing product launches and updating photo listing changes. The role of the Creative Department is to create collateral, graphics, and content in line with the Stand Steady’s customer centric, funny brand to increase sales volume and customer satisfaction with our products. The Creative Assistant’s primary responsibilities are to create collateral (directions, logo, under sticker, outbox sticker, box, brochure) and to support the work of the Photographer & Photo Editing Associate in product listings. This position requires speed and expertise in Photoshop as well as experience in Illustrator ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND Responsibilities:
Quickly and effectively photoshop product images for product listings, ads, and other marketing materials. Editing work includes background removals and adding images to stock photos. Self-manage schedule to ensure all images are ready on time and up to Stand Steady quality expectations.
- Create graphical and text-based product directions: assemble products, write text, take and edit photos. Team will provide support with objects that are heavy and with figuring out assembly. Oversee assembly of samples units (FAI) to ensure directions are both accurate and anticipate customers’ questions and troubleshooting concerns. Create ancillary product collateral: determine size and location of logo, create under sticker, outer box labels, and box design Produce updated collateral (brochure, troubleshooting inserts, new logo stickers, etc.) as needed. Coordinate with Operations team to ensure collateral is updated as needed for product orders. Assist Photographer & Photo Editing Associate in planning for and setting up photoshoots for our products. This includes shopping for props and managing return of props. Create website graphics: banners, cover photos, GIFs, infographics Manages their own daily priorities and responsibilities to meet deadlines, company priorities and perform duties independently throughout the day
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist team as needed with projects and tasks
- Assist with A+ content on Amazon listings
- If skilled, create product videos, assembly videos, and potentially social media videos
- Assist as needed with website management
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Experience in photography
- Experience with Photoshop
- Problem solver
- Ability to multi task
- Positive, can do attitude
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Work History Requirements: none
- Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Computer equipment and level of software requirements:
- Photoshop – intermediate
- Illustrator – beginner
Specific Knowledge, licenses, certifications REQUIRED:
. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Ability to lift 40 pound products
PHYSICAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
Usual office working conditions
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Nearest Major Market:
© 2018 EBSCO Industries, Inc. All rights reserved.
// // // // // // // //
About this company
EBSCO Way is the philosophy we grow by. In addition to ten operating principles, these are the characteristics we value in our people and teams. We strive to fill our businesses with teams of motivated, positive people, unified by a shared set of principles and practices, focused on common objectives. We know from experience that environments like that create success and endless possibilities. We strive for a culture of entrepreneurship. We seek new ideas and encourage innovation. Successful team members are entrepreneurial by nature.
Location/Region: Fairfax, VA