Founded in 1989, TLC Caregivers is Northwest Florida’s most established provider of private duty personal care.
Growing from simple roots – a startup out of the founder’s living room – TLC’s mission is to provide the highest quality assistance to those in need while maintaining their dignity and independence. Operating in Escambia, Santa Rosa, and Okaloosa counties and offering 24-hour non-medical care, TLC gives peace of mind to countless families in the area.
We take pride in providing appropriate, timely care to assist clients in their independence and to provide families respite as they care for loved ones
* Flexible Scheduling
* Dental * Vision
* Health (for 30+hr/wk employees) * Simple IRA Retirement Plan
* Workers Compensation Responsibilities* Deliver the highest standard of Home Care services through efficient/effective scheduling for agency employees and clients.
* Handle agency personnel files and report to the Scheduling Supervisor.
* Schedule home care and private duty services by matching clients and caregivers with input from Program Director.
* Assist with the referral/intake process for clients and verify third party payer coverage, as needed.
* Run initial client visit, complete and implement all required paperwork.
Review and revise plan of care by case management, as needed.
* Work closely with office and field staff to promote positive/effective communication to ensure appropriate client care.
* Promote effective compliance within agency philosophy, policies, and procedures and in accordance with State licensing laws and regulations.
* Assure the Care Plan is followed. * Oversee and document the employee’s performance every six (6) months, develop and carryout yearly employee evaluations.
* Assure that a qualified alternate is appointed to act in the supervisor’s absence.
* Provide on-call services after hours and weekends as needed or directed by the Administrator.
* A part time position is available at the moment.
Qualifications* Ability to communicate effectively with clients, families, caregivers, and administrative staff, verbally as well as in written form.
* Flexible availability- someone who can work from home, nights and weekends, as well as in the office during the week, as needed.
* Confirmed leadership and interpersonal skills, as well as flexibility, and able to effectively handle a high standard of stress
* Handle scheduling for 350+ clients and 150+ caregivers.
* Be passionate, ambitious, eager to improve and computer-literate
* 2+ years working in Home Care or related services
* Valid Driver’s License We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Pensacola, FL (32503)