At Dahl Automotive, we value our team above all else and we look forward to supporting and challenging you to success in this critical role and through your career path. Join our team and become part of a legacy that is more than 100 years in the making!
Choose to work four 10-hour days, or five 8-hour days. Choose to be paid hourly or flat rate. A technician career at Dahl Automotive is all about you and the work you perform for our guests! Benefits* Medical
* Dental * Vision
* 401K with automatic 3% company contribution
* Life Insurance * Accident Insurance
* Disability Insurance (short and long-term)
* Cancer Insurance * Critical Illness Insurance
* Pet Insurance * Identity Theft Protection Insurance
* Paid Training * Paid Time Off
* Team Lunches * Company Holidays
* Discounts on Products and Services * Closed on Sundays
Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies and procedures.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are well-informed of any additional services needed.
* Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications* 3+ years of Service Technician experience required
* ASE Certification preferred * A-level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies
* Ambitious, hardworking presence in a team environment
* Excellent customer service skills * Basic computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Ability to collaborate effectively * Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: La Crosse, WI (54601)