This manufacturing company is offering immediate full-time opportunities for Foundry Service Helpers to perform all operations and operate equipment efficiently when performing duties. You will train on first shift and then move to third shift.
- Level, dye check and water wash molds, re-dip and wrap molds
- Clean and cap molds
- Operate the pusher furnace for loading and unloading molds for Equiax cast
- Load D/S, S/C, and Equiax vacuum furnace and stock set-up boxes
- Set-up vacuum furnaces
- Meet the specific requirements of the efficiency standards established
- Record all work performed
- Record all necessary information on logs as prescribed in Engineering, Process Control, and Supervision
- Follow all procedures as required for standard and special mold process
- Keep work area in a clean, orderly, and safe working condition and follow all safety rules
- Comply with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Additional training to comply with applicable SOP/Certifications when required
- Must have excellent attendance record
- Must have ability to follow detailed procedures reliably
- Be able to meet daily production goals
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must have the ability to lift 50+ pounds consistently
- Demonstrate proficiency of applicable procedure instructions
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.
Location/Region: Wickliffe, OH