This manufacturing company is seeking a foundry worker for a full-time position. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.; however, if needed, you must be able to work other shifts.
- Make the mold and core, melt and pour the metal into the mold, remove the mold and core, and finish the product
- Operate induction melting furnace
- Melt and adjust metal to specification prior to pouring
- Clean furnace and perform other tasks to keep the foundry producing efficiently
- Replace and/or repair melting crucibles
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have foundry experience
- Must have previously operated induction melting furnaces
- Must have the ability to perform heavy lifting of metal into furnaces
- Experience using a spectrometer is a plus
- Must be able to work any shift if necessary
- Must have leather steel toed boots and be able to pass a physical
Only candidates that can pass a background check, physical, and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-468-4469 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.
Location/Region: Lodi, OH