Our innovative, award winning firm is currently looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Commissioning Team.
If you are a knowledgeable self-starter who is passionate about making buildings work, who sweats the details and is dedicated to providing high quality work and service, who has the skills to make communication a powerful tool for success, and who thrives on working with a values-driven, ambitious, fun, life-loving team, then you should come meet us!
Our company’s mission is to innovate, enhance lives, and improve the world through elegant, affordable, and ecologically responsible solutions for the built environment. Our Commissioning Team supports this Mission by successfully delivering to our clients high-performance buildings that work.
- Manage multiple commissioning projects, including client interface, team coordination, schedule and budget management.
- Contribute to improving commissioning processes and creating best practices.
- Perform detailed engineering peer reviews of construction documents.
- Perform the technical analysis necessary to interpret and troubleshoot building operations.
- Communicate to a wide range of client stakeholders.
- Work effectively as a team member.
- Develop high quality commissioning plans, reports, pre-functional and functional test procedures.
- Perform jobsite observations and field testing.
Our company is JUST℠ certified, a certified Green Business, and a 2017 Best Places to Work award recipient. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, long term disability, vision care, cafeteria plan, commuter checks, and a 401k plan. More importantly, we offer a place where your contribution will be valued and rewarded. We will provide an exceptional working environment for talented individuals who want to create high performance buildings that work.
Location/Region: San Francisco, CA (94133)