We service the Northland!! ! At Right at Home the right Caregiver has compassion and understands that someone else is depending on them. At Right at Home we are a complete team and you are family.
As part of that team we are always in contact, we care about your personal well being and respectful of your schedule and commute. We Offer Our Caregivers * Caregiver Incentive Programs
* Paid Training * Paid Milage Program
* Referral Bonuses * Flexable Schedules
* Paid Supplmental Insurance Programs Responsibilities* Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients or those recovering from surgeries, injuries or accidents by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing, and eating.
* Help or remind clients to take prescribed medication and assist clients with ambulation
* Help with mobility and transfers around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks, etc.)
* Prepare meals and help with physical therapy exercises.
* Complete client’s shopping or accompanies them to successfully do so
* Perform housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
* Help with toileting and incontinence care if necessary.
* Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
* Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary.
Qualifications* Great people skills * Physical capability to perform job-related duties
* Valid driver’s license and your own insured automobile
* Experience as a Caregiver, CNA or HHA, or completion of a CNA Program
* Take pride in providing high-quality care
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO (64118)