We are closely monitoring the news as the situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19) progresses.
NOTHING is more important to Montebello Home Care than the safety of our staff and clients.
As a result, we are taking all precautions to create a safe work environment for our staff.
Montebello Home Care is a locally founded, owned, and operated private duty home care provider serving older adults and their loved ones in Beaumont, Texas and the surrounding Southeast Texas communities with high quality Texas home health care.
We know that our business is only as good as the people we hire, and we strive to hire only the very best Port Arthur, TX home care caregivers.
Montebello Home Care is a Home Care Pulse Employer of Choice, which means we have proven that we deliver a high level of quality, professionalism, and expertise in private duty home care, and that our caregivers enjoy working with us.
* Paid Vacation
* Structured Pay Scale * Incentive Programs
* Flexible Schedules Responsibilities
* Working as a Caregiver in homes
* Covering last minute call ins for other Caregivers unable to work on their on call days
* Performing Supervisory visits and Orientations at New Client Houses
* Working with and gathering info for employee charts
* Setting up job interviews and assisting in the interview process
* Assisting with the phones and being in the on call rotation
* Helping other Supervisors with the schedule when needed
* Scanning in Charts and collecting updated info for charts
Qualifications * Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
* Must be willing to travel to different locations in Southeast Texas to work at different client houses
* Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation every single day
* Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
* Available to work different shifts, including some weekends, evenings, or the occasional overnight shift
* Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment (minimum of 1 year required)
* Willingness to enforce to health and safety standards
* Supportive and compassionate
* Take pride in providing high quality care
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Beaumont, TX (77701)