Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 13 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2020 based on new car volume. Napleton’s dealership is looking to fill this position which will be responsible for overseeing the New Car Sales Department and contributing to the success of the dealership through the managing of all new car sales activity and the Sales Associates. This position is responsible for meeting management’s goals for the dealership while providing customer satisfaction.
What We Offer:
* Family Owned and Operated * Growth Opportunities
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Accrued Vacation Time * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* 401K and additional benefits Job Responsibilities:* Hiring and supervising Sales Associates, as well as monitoring their performance.
* Creating and forecasting goals and objectives for both the New Car Sales Department and for the individual Sales Associates.
* Monitoring internet, phone and showroom leads for the staff.
* Providing training and manages the selling process for the new cars. Assists Sales Associates in closing deals.
* Managing, turning and acquiring New Car Inventory.
* Work with the management team on the New Car inventory based on sales and market analysis.
* Making New Car Sales objectives set by the General Manager in the monthly forecast.
* Manage controllable expenses for the New Car Department.
* Promoting high CSI scores through assuring a positive customer experience.
* Other duties, as assigned. Job/Education Requirements:* 5-10 years of Automotive Sales Manager experience is required.
* Excellent communication & organizational skills are required.
* Equipped with team building skills.
* High School Diploma required. A college degree is desirable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Oak Brook, IL (60523)