Fremont Motor Companies is a progressive, growing company that is continually recruiting people who want to be part of a dynamic, synergistic team.
Fremont Motors continuously works toward the goal of improvement in providing service to our customers, and we understand that our employees are the most vital asset in the organization Benefits * Group Health Insurance Plan
* 401(K) Plan plus Match * Employee Discounts on Parts and Services
* Employee Discounts on New and Used Vehicles
* Paid Training * Paid Time Off
* Paid Volunteer Time Off * Holiday Pay
Responsibilities* Coach sales team on proper closing techniques through training and active participation, and oversee profitability of your teams.
* Manage all showroom activities and maintain an expert level of product knowledge.
* Ensure high CSI scores and analyze these metrics to isolate areas for improvement.
* Hire, motivate, and monitor the performance of New and Used team, Internet Sales, Finance Managers, and Service Drive Sales.
* Conduct daily and weekly sales training meetings for Sales and Product Specialists.
* Mentor new and experienced sales reps on best practices for improving performance.
* Ensure proper follow up of all prospective buyers by developing, implementing, and monitoring a CRM system.
* Establish delivery procedures and monitor performance and execution.
* Guarantee delivery includes an introduction to the service department and scheduling of the first service appointment.
* Achieve forecasted goals and objectives for dealership and OEM sales, gross, and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis.
Qualifications* This is an Apprentice Level position, and as such, you must be willing to move to a new location once a permanent position is made available.
* Minimum two years of experience as a Sales Person.
* Possess a successful history of building and training a sales team, strong CSI scores and above-average gross and net departmental profits.
* Must possess extensive background in managing a BDC department.
* Some experience in Used Vehicle purchasing, merchandising and marketing.
* Expertise in supervising the everyday efforts of desk managers and maximizing F/I income through coaching and training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Lander, WY (82520)