* F&I Experience REQUIRED for the Sales Manager position
* vAuto Experience PREFERRED The Casey Auto Group was founded by the late Arthur M. Casey in 1958 as a single franchise dealership.
Today the organization is still a family owned and operated business that consists of six locations in Newport News and Williamsburg.
Now with 7 of the best American and Import vehicle lines from entry level to high-line luxury, the Casey Auto Group continues to meet and exceed Hampton Roads’ transportation needs.
We are driven to be the very best, and we’re always looking for passionate, motivated professionals who share that same drive to join us. Perhaps you're one of them.
What we offer:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance * FSA/HSA
* Prescription Drug Coverage * Life Insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability * Legal Resources Coverage
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan * Vacation and Holidays
* Employee Discounts * Freshbennies/Teledoc
* Washington Football tickets (in the owner’s private suite and field tickets)
* Christmas party * VIP tickets/clubhouse tickets to LPGA Championship Golf Tournament, live music events, family fun events (Monster Truck Show, Disney on Ice), NASCAR tickets at Richmond International Raceway
* Master Technician Club (bonuses and luncheons included)
* President’s Club (bonuses and luncheons included)
Responsibilities* Hire, train, and develop a team of automotive salespeople
* Coach salespeople on standard methodologies for closing deals and provide mentorship to improve sales performance
* Set sales goals, track progress, and lead team to achieve and exceed those quotas
* Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
* Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospective customers
* Describe all optional equipment/products available for customer purchase
* Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles
* Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards
* Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing deals
Qualifications* Previous dealership Sales AND F&I Management experience REQUIRED
* vAuto Experience Preferred * Leadership skills with a real passion for training fellow employees
* Enthusiasm with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Goal-oriented, friendly personality, especially when negotiating pricing
* Attention to detail and problem solving capabilities
* Quality customer service, communication, computer and basic math skills
* Clean driving record & valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Newport News, VA (23606)