Now Hiring - Sales Manager For Napleton’s Award-Winning Valley Hyundai/Genesis!
Apply Today! Napleton’s Valley Hyundai dealership is looking to fill this position which will be responsible for management of all areas of the sales department.
What We Offer:
* Family Owned and Operated
* Competitive Pay * Growth Opportunities
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Accrued Vacation Time * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* 401K and additional benefits Job Responsibilities:
* Ability to effectively manage all areas of the sales department, including but not limited to wholesale, retail, purchasing and marketing.
* Ability to forecast goals and objectives for new vehicle sales, gross and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis.
* Ability to hire, train and effectively lead all used car sales associates.
* Possess strong closing abilities and ability to work with lenders.
* Understands and keeps abreast of federal, state, and local regulations.
* Ability to handle and resolve customer issues or concerns promptly and professionally.
* Ensure high standards are held for delivery of vehicles to customers.
* Ensure that sales representatives understand and follow dealership policies at all times.
* Ensures proper follow up of all potential buyers by effectively monitoring our prospecting and sales control system.
* Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect new-vehicle sales.
* Assists in setting aggressive yet realistic goals and objectives for the sales team and provides them with the support to meet these goals.
* Directs the activities of all department associates, ensuring proper staffing, discipline, and management.
Job Requirements: * Five years of previous experience as an Automotive Sales Manager in a high-end dealership is required.
* Experience and knowledge of finance operations, knowledge of bank programs and ability to create excellent lender relationships are important for this position.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
* Previous experience with high volume and producing high units per month is preferred.
Who We Are and What We Offer: Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton is ranked 13th out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2020 based on new car volume.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision insurance; 401(k) plan; employee vehicle purchase plans; discounts on products and services; PTO and Sick Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Location/Region: Aurora, IL (60504)