King Buick GMC has been in the business since 1926 and we are the #1 Buick GMC dealership in the state of Maryland.
One of our biggest assets is our great ownership and family culture.
Every employee of King Buick GMC is considered part of our family and we are always looking to add more members to our family.
Come join our team! We are looking for an experienced candidate with a proven track record in the automotive industry, an impeccable reputation and a commitment to customer service at the highest level.Benefits:
* Paid Vacation * Service Training Certification Reimbursement
* Great tenure - 9.6 years average * Great ownership
* Family culture Responsibilities
* Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
* Build rapport with customers to establish customer network
* Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing deals
* Help manage all other aspects of the sales department
* Offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
* Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
Qualifications * Must be interested in training additional sales associates and work within a team environment
* Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
* Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
* Have quality customer service skills * Possess strong communication skills
* Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
* Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment.
Location/Region: Gaithersburg, MD (20877)