Over 60 years ago, the Luther Automotive Group purchased its first dealership.
Thirty dealerships and five collision and glass centers later, Luther continues to build its brand on family values and a philosophy of serving its guests, team members, and communities.
Every Luther team member is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
If you are looking for a great career with great people, apply today!Responsibilities* Build relationships & create customers for life.
Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the outs of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology.
* Assisting all incoming customer call inquires with minimal transfers.
* Scheduling sales appointments. * Follow up on tasks.
* Long term follow-up. * Maintaining database by entering information.
* Other duties as assigned. * Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day.
* Applicants will be trained and have resources in product knowledge, managing daily, weekly and ongoing tasks.
You will be providing regular reports of personal goals and outcome to supervisor.Qualifications* Available to work flexible hours & weekends* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Strong computer skills to include date entry, internet, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
* Need to be able to multitask with attention given to detail and with urgency.
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check* Phone/ call center experience is a plus, but not requiredOffers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55416)