OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Entertainment has the power to break through. We seek to pierce pop culture with content that takes big swings, delivers mass appeal and elicits visceral reactions form our audiences. FOX has been the #1 A18-49 rated network for 2 years in a row and we got there through innovation and perseverance, as well as excellent content including shows such as THE MASKED SINGER, 9-1-1, CALL ME KAT and THE GREAT NORTH. FOX Entertainment programming includes a mix of Drama, Comedy, Alternative, Animation and Specials. Also within the Fox family are brands such as TUBI, FOX Alternative Entertainment, FOX SPORTS, FOX NEWS, FOX BET, Bento Box, Blockchain Creative Labs, and Credible.
We are looking for a Production Coordinator to assist our VP of Production Marketing and Manager of Production at full capacity in obtaining all promotional marketing materials for FOX Entertainment award-winning campaigns. In this role, you will have the opportunity to see and learn the in's and out's of how Fox Entertainment creates and distribute our content through a productions/promotion lens, and we want someone who is eager to learn and ready to join in and hit the ground running.
- Tracking show material delivery dates for all incoming media AV assets for FOX campaigns for the marketing division.
- Secure file management and organization of all production documents with internal teams and external creative vendors.
- Knowledge of key production personnel and show progress (i.e. call sheets, production reports, scripts one line schedules).
- Work with Fox Post Technology and Operations to plan and troubleshoot system issues.
Obtain and overseeing stock footage asset requests and licensing for promotion use.
Convey technical information to editors and writer producers for shot restrictions including VFX and color information.
- Follow up on issues as they occur to make sure they are completed; this can be from making sure approvals are made to assuring that other departments have completed tasks or other actions that is necessary for Production Marketing to receive.
- Contact talent and copyright holders for clips planned to be included in concept spots for promos.
- Work closely with the Content Ops team to ensure availability of AV assets (dailies, linecuts, rough cut, finals, etc.) and all documents are accurate for the department.
- Direct contact with post facilities, post supervisors and producers, ensuring all materials and adhering to network delivery requirements.
- Managing QC process, understanding and being able to resolve delivery issues relating to AV assets for assigned titles/shows.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience with high-volume production coordination
Familiarity with Avid, Premiere Pro and Media Encoder
Basic understanding of frame rate, codecs, resolutions, and delivery specs
- Extensive knowledge of BOX, Monday, Aspera and Acrobat applications
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once in fast paced environment
- Must be flexible and demonstrates ability to adapt to business needs
- Willingness to work after hours and on weekends
- Timely communication
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (90189)